For those that feel stuck….
I know what it's like to be so worried you'll either do the wrong thing or, just as bad, do nothing at all. I imagine you've experienced this feeling before too. It seems that we all have, at one time or another, stared at a roadblock in life and wondered, Is this it? Am I finished? Should I give up? What do I do now? But scripture tells us the Word of God is a "lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105). This means that no matter how dark your surroundings, you never lose your way. God will guide you to your destiny. It's never too late. Here is the key: You have to take a step. New beginnings don't happen on an escalator, they happen along a path. In faith you make progress by taking one step at a time. If you are determined to succeed in life, God's grace will enable you to do what may seem impossible to your natural thinking. God has promised to do His part, but you have an important part to play as well. - Joyce Meyer, You Can Begin Again
Quotable Quotes From People Much Smarter Than Myself:
- “Chords that were broken will vibrate once more.” – Fanny Crosby
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.” – Anonymous
- “The new day is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Moses spent forty years in the king’s palace thinking he was somebody, then he lived forty years in the wilderness finding out that without God he was a nobody, finally he spent forty years discovering how a nobody with God can be a somebody.” – Dwight L. Moody
- “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.” – William G.T. Shedd